Saturday, August 6, 2016

Giant Unicorn Pool Float,Inflatable Candy Pegasus Floting Toy For Adults And Kids With Rapid Values

When i saw this float i had to have it. I love unicorns and this would be perfect for the pool and also to use at the beach.




I was not expecting this pool toy to be so big. It is rather heavy when in the box. I am always surprised how they get theses things in the box.  This float measures at  9 ft by 9.6 ft by 4.5 ft.  I would not suggest blowing this huge pool raft by your mouth. You will get super tired and light headed. I used a air pump to blow this up. I know so many people don't recommend those. But i am not full of that much hot air.  When using the pump it actually  took 10 minutes to blow up.   This pool toy has 5 different values to add air to. I really loved how this float has two handles on the side makes it a lot easier for little kids to hold on to.  This unicorn is made very well and it looks like it will last a long time.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: