Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Puroma 2 Pack Combination Lock 4 Digit Padlock for School Gym Locker,Luggage Suitcase Baggage Locks,Filing Cabinets,Toolbox,Case(Black)

I have been needing a new lock for the gym since my husband lost our last lock.  I wanted a two pack so he can have his own and same for me.



This is a great price it comes set to 0000 You are able to set your own combination for theses locks.  Theses locks are not as heavy as i thinking they would be. They are made very well.  They made all out of metal there is no key to theses.  There was a small instructions in there how to set your own combination.  It's not very hard to set i picked out my own and let my husband do his. Theses locks work great for anything you need a lock on.  Theses locks are a lot cleaner and nicer looking than the locks they use in school.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: