Tuesday, August 16, 2016

SS-10016-B-XL Just Intimates 6 Pack Panties for Women / Boylegs / Underwear

I am a sucker for super cute panties. Now not all of us want to spend a lot of money on them. I saw theses and thought a 6 pack was way more budget friendly than two pairs of Victoria secrets.




There are several different ones on this listing but i got group 1.  In this pack that i got was some super cute solids and prints. I ordered them in a xl to be safe. So glad i did because even theses a bit snug on me. I did have to stretch them out a bit. Because the elastic was super tight around my legs. Once i stretched them out they fit okay. I did cut the tag because it was bugging me. I washed theses in cold water and hung them to dry to avoid any of them shrinking.  There are few that have a corset look on the side with a little bow at the bottom. Theses to me are super girly and i love them.  The material is silky and soft and seems to be very breathable.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: