Monday, August 15, 2016

DallowayCabin High Quality Well Made Travelmate Shrimp Pillow/Neck Pillow/U-shape Pillow, Thanksgiving Day/Christmas Day/New Year Presents

I saw this pillow and thought oh my goodness this is just to cute. I mean come on who wouldn't want a shrimp pillow. Since having issues with my gall bladder i have been put on a  diet. 



This pillow comes in three different styles i got the red shrimp pillow but to be honest it looks pink to me.  This pillow didn't take long to get to me.  I got this pillow to use when traveling to see family or when on the couch.  You can use this as a pillow or spread it open and use it as a neck pillow. The fabric is super soft.  This shrimp pillow is super comfy when laying on it. My husband wants a shrimp pillow to know so i want to get another one for him so he will stop stealing mine. 


I did get this pillow for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. 



No comments: