Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Ozeri The Epicurean LED Kitchen Scale with Removable Glass Weighing Platform, 18-Pound, Black

I have been wanting a kitchen scale for a couple of years now. I wanted one with a rounded bowl.  I liked the look of this one.




It comes packaged very well protected. I took it out and removed the glass bowl and washed it. So when my food touch it it's clean.  This does have a 2 minute shut off timer.  I did notice when using this scale it reads the right reading.  This has a big lcd screen with a back light that you can read it clear. The button on the front you just simple touch it once and it turns off touch again turns off.  You can also set it for oz, grams. Me personally i like the ounces as grams are a little harder for me. This scale doesn't take up much room in the kitchen. I do like this scale a lot.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: