Thursday, August 11, 2016

Detail Paint Brush Set - 5 Miniature Art Brushes for Fine Detailing & Art Painting - Acrylic, Watercolor, Oil - Miniatures, Models, Airplane Kits, Nai

I have been getting into painting. It really de-stresses me and i am able to just let my imagination sore.


Theses brushes are 5 to a set. It is for your fine detail it will work with acrylic,watercolor or oil paints. Theses brushes work very well with the small lines.  You could even use theses for face painting if you wanted. I plan to use theses for painting when i need the smaller brushes for writing and lines.  This set is more pocket book reasonable.  The bristles on theses brushes are synthetic hair. They are super soft. This is a great set for beginners or advance painters.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: