Monday, August 22, 2016

La Clé LA-017X-Large Family Beach Tote Shoulder Bag

anchors are really a hot item right now. I have also loved them and have been wanting a nice beach bag with one on it. Finally found one i like.



This comes in two colors navy with a green stripe and navy and red. I got the navy with a green stripe.  This bag is made out of a cotton canvas and is made very well. I was blown away when i got this. The handles are by far my favorite. They are a twisted rope and is smooth so it wont cut your skin. The inside of this bag is lined and it even has a pocket.  I love how the handle loops through and has a little tassle on the front of the bag.  This bag is big and i am super thrilled about that. We went to a family barque last weekend and i brought this bag. Inside i was able to hold two beach towels, sunscreen,camera,sunglasses, two swim suits and still had plenty of room.  This bag is very classy and girly i love everything about this bag. I am thinking i may get another to give to my friend for her birthday.


If you would like to get this bag please head on over to amazon.


I did get this bag for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: