Thursday, August 11, 2016

Podofo® Car Backup Camera Waterproof HD Color Wide Angle License Plate Vehicle Rear View Reverse Cameras with 7 Infrared LED Night Vision

My best friend has been wanting a back up camera for his trailer.  I told him to hold off on buying one. I wanted to get it for him since he cuts our grass most of the time for free.



I found this one that is waterproof. This one is so easy to install he said it took him a few seconds to do.  This has a wide angle lens so it works perfect with his tailor. Yes he had to add some wire to it to make it reach and work. But he loves installing theses. He hooked the one up in my car not to long ago.  This has two holes where you can screw it in. Then it will stay put.


What came in the box

1 review camera
1 manual
1 6 meters video cable
1 power cable.


He says he likes this back up camera a lot more than the ones that come with the screens you have to install less work to do.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





1 comment:

John R. Dixon said...

Thank you for sharing this post. I was confused to choice the best car backup camera. After reading a post I got some ideas about car backup camera. Then I bought the perfect backup camera for my car at last Sunday. The most important factor this camera is design & finishing. Solid design with polished surface and stainless finishing are all about the reflection of superior class. I think it may help your friend for finding the best car backup camera.







.