Thursday, August 25, 2016

Premium Painting Brush Set-12 Piece Golden Synthetic Hair, Short Wooden Handle Artist Paint Brushes for Acrylic, Oil, Watercolor Painting

I have lately gotten big into painting. With a lot of stress happening in my life i feel like painting is a easy way to destress and let me have fun.




I have been looking for a set of paint brushes i could keep at home to use.  This set has 12 different brushes.  They have a blue wooden handle. They are easy to hold and work great with acrylic paints.  They do have synthetic hair are are stiff when you pull them out of the packing easy way to fix that is one simple dip in a cup of clean water. They get soft really quick. I have been using theses brushes for the past couple of weeks and i love them. I do wish they came with a pouch to hold them in but other than that they are amazing.  Theses brushes can be uses for acrylic paints, oil paint,  and even face painting.

The brushes you get in this pack are:

fan brush size 2
round brush size 1 and 3
filbert  brush size 6
angled brush size 5,9 and 10
flat brush size 4,7,8,11, and 12


Each brush does it's own thing. Below i will show you a painting i did with them.

If you would like to get theses brushes head on over to amazon.

I did get theses brushes for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: