Wednesday, August 10, 2016

[FREE BONUS] Gourmet Brushed Stainless Steel Adjustable Ceramic Salt and Pepper Mill Grinder Set - Salt and Pepper Shakers Set - FREE High Grade Stain

I have been looking for a nice stainless steel salt and pepper shakers for a month now all the stores near me had they were super tiny. I just didn't like them. I am the type of person i wont buy unless i am in love with them.


This set i found on amazon i thought wow this is a great deal. Not only do you get the salt and pepper shakers but you get the spray bottles. I mean come on this is so neat. They didn't take long to arrive once they did i opened it up and took them out and washed them right away. Once they were dry i filled them.  The spray bottles i keep one with water and one with oil in it.  With the salt and pepper shakers you can adjust how much flow you want to come out of them.  Theses also work great with regular salt and pepper in them just pour no need to grind them. This set is so worth the money and you will love them the second you get them.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: