Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Premium Quality Acrylic Paint Set - Paints for Paper, Canvas, Wood, Fabric, Nail Art, Ceramic & Crafts - Non-toxic 12 x 12ml - Perfect Gift

I have really been enjoying painting. My go to paint is acrylic. This is a perfect beginner set  there is 12 tubes of paint. Lots of colors ranging from white, yellow.red,green, blue, brown and black.



When using theses paints i would suggest wearing old clothes or wear a apron. This set of paint will stain your clothing.  I do want to get another set to give to my sister who loves to paint. She is really good i am just learning.  Theses paints are thinner than the ones i use at the painting gallery.  The colors are super bright and super fun to use. To get the paints started just flip the lid around to poke a hole in the tube. Then you can put the paint on a paper plate. I had a ball using theses paints to paint.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: