Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Camellias Womens Stripes Lined Up Barre To Beach Double Up Tankini Top Bikini Swimwear, SZ9021-Black-2XL

I have been seeing this swim suit all over the internet. I have been wanting it because i have put weight on and let's be honest i am not happy with how my body looks so until i loose the weight i want to be able to enjoy the pool and beach.



This suit comes in several different colors but i got the black one. I really like how it has the bandoe type bra style. I got this in a 2xl which fits the american size 10-12.  I probably should have went up a size but it fits. The bottoms are a bit small only because i have a big butt. The top i have to say the only thing i didn't like was it has a super tight elastic band around the bottom. I had to stretch this out to be able to feel comfortable. Once i did that i feel fine in it.  I wore this to a family pool party and i got so many compliments on it. I am so happy i am finally able to own this swim suit. The straps are adjustable.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: