Thursday, August 4, 2016

Original K Cup Coffee Maker By Mixpresso Coffee

My sister has been wanting a k-cup coffee machine for a while now. She can't afford the ones in the stores to be honest you are paying for the name.



This one i found on amazon is perfect for her. It's a one cup coffee maker. Doesn't take up much counter space and is easy to use. I say to use bottle water to avoid hard water build ups.  I plugged the machine in and grabbed a k-cup i then filled the water chamber with the water. I will say the only thing is you never know how much water to put in. I would say this is a learning curve.  To fill the the chamber with water the nozzle on top you will need to unlock the nozzle. Then it will pop open. You can then fill it with the water and put your k-cup inside. Once it's inside then close it and lock it. Then press the button it does blink blue while it's heating up. This does have some noise to it when heating up just like any other coffee maker does. I would say it does take a while to heat up the water. One thing i noticed this doesn't spit steam out at you like the other coffee maker i own does.   This is light weight and i would say works just as good as the top name brand ones.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: