Friday, August 19, 2016

YallFF Vintage Peacock Crystal Diamond Bride Bridal Wedding Hair Head Band Wear Rhinestone Jewelry Headdress Headband Tiara Coronal Big Crown Pageant

I am a girly girl and i have been wanting a super cute crown to have on my vanity.  I have been looking for one that really speaks out to me.


This crown is down right beautiful in person. It sparkles so much. You can wear this crown or just simply show it off. I did try to wear it but it's a little to big for my head and feels kinda heavy. I chose to display this crown.  This crown is made out of alloy so i don't suggest getting it wet. It has small and big diamonds to make it sparkle. When the sun hits this is just shines so bright.  On the end it does have two open holes. You can put this on your head but to secure it i would suggest using bobby pins.  This is only half a crown goes just behind the ears.  This crown has amazing detail on it. I have had several friends swooning over this. They asked me where to get it so i told them. This would be great for any little girls dress up bin or heck even as a wedding piece.


If you would like to get this crown please check out amazon.


I did get this crown for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: