Tuesday, August 16, 2016

WOMENS PINK BRALETTE BRA WITH MATCHING BIKINI SET CURVACEOUS LINGERIE SET

This set is down right beautiful. I wish they made it to fit me. My best friend is getting married and i thought this would be perfect.



I ordered this in the xl which says fits a 38 d which is perfect because that is the size she is.  This bra comes with matching panties. This is made very well i love how it's got the black lace and light pink.  It has a wide bra backing with three sets of hooks.  The straps are adjustable so you can size it to fit the way you like.  The lace on this doesn't scratch your skin when wearing it. I did give to my friend earlier she loved it. The bralette is the new hot trend.  This does have a little under wire  and push up to make it more of a sexy bra. I really wish they made the super cute stuff in my size.


 I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: