Friday, August 19, 2016

My Heating Pad- Hot/Cold Neck and Body Wrap - Sore Neck Relief (Purple)

I suffer from slip discs and bulging discs.  There are days where i need a neck massage so bad.


This shoulder pad comes in several different colors. I picked purple. This one is unscented they do have scented ones. Theses are great for hot or cold therapy. Me personally i love them for cold therapy. I stick them in the freezer and when i need them i take them out. Theses are great to use when you get home from the gym to.  I live in florida and theses are great to use on hot days where you just need a little cooling off.  It is made very well inside is rice and the material used on theses are super soft. Stitching is very good no loose threads.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: