Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Salad Spinner, 5 Liter Bowl, Large Salad Tosser - Space Saving Vegetable Decontaminant with Spout Lid - By Jobox

I have been seeing theses salad spinners every where. I though how neat is this no more trying to mix the salad and it landing on the table, floor and worse my dog's mouth.



I snagged one and figured i would try it out my friend has been telling me about it for months. Figured what harm could it do. First off it didn't take long to arrive. This is much bigger than i was expecting i will say that. I took everything out the box and hand washed it all. Let it air dry then later that day i put the salad in and all the veggies i wanted to add to it. I then added water and put the cap back on the mesh basket then the other top on. I then began the spin cycle on the top.  I let this spin for a couple minutes till i was happy with it. I then pressed the stop button. The stop button helps slow it down and bring it to a complete stop. Once that was done i emptied the water. My friend told me you could add your dressing and spin so each piece would be coated. I tried this and i am here to tell you epic fail. All the dressing went out of the mesh basket on the clear bucket. So i would not suggest adding the dressing in. Other than that this does spin and makes sure each piece is clean. This sure does cut down on the cleaning time. Now to clean this salad tosser is super simple each piece comes apart and you can just wash then dry.


If you would like to buy it please click here.


I did get this salad spinner for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: