Tuesday, August 9, 2016

NutriChef Pressure Cooker / Rice Cooker, Multi-Function Food cooker - 5QT (PKPRC66)

I have always wanted a pressure cooker. I have been looking at them for a couple of years now finally broke down and bought one. I thought to myself oh boy the cooking possibilities.



This comes packaged very well.  My girl friend and i saw a recipe for chocolate peanut butter cake in a pressure cooker.  Neither one of us had one so i bought one since i have been wanting one.  She has been working crazy hours so we haven't had the chance to cook it. But I did make a ton of rice inside this cooker since it can cook it without me watching it.  I was a bit scared of this machine i have heard stories how it can blow the lid off and burn you really bad. I did read the manual from front to the back.  It does come with spoons and measuring cup.  Make sure you clean the inside  bowl correctly.  You would then put all your ingredients inside it.  You then fill it with water up to the fill line.  Then put the lid on and twist it to the lock position. Make sure your pressure value is towards the back so you don't get burned with steam. Also once it's in the lock position you can not remove the lid unless you twist it to the unlock position.  On the front of the pressure cooker you have all kinds of buttons. I clicked the rice one as that is what i was making for my husband for dinner.  You will push the on button then whatever button you need. It will automatically set it to a certain  time you can adjust it if you need to.  You can put it on what you need and walk away.  To clean this is super simply just some warm water.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: