Tuesday, August 9, 2016

RoseVale Bath Bomb Gift Sets - 100% Hand Made in USA with all Natural Ingredients - for Aroma filled Bath of Relaxation and Natural Healing - 100% Sat

I love bath bombs and having a relaxing bath.  Inside this box it comes with 3 bath bombs and 4 candles.  The candles are super colorful and they are in the shape of a heart.


I love coming home and running a warm bath with a bath bomb.  The scents are amazing. They are not over powerful like some others i have tried. I know your probably worried theses are going to stain your tub or your skin. I am here to tell you this does not stain.  The scents of the bath bombs i got were lavender, sea, and vanilla. Theses bombs are wrapped in tissue paper then underneath is a plastic wrapper. Once i removed those i put this in the water. Right away it started to fizz.  The blue bath bomb turns your water blue and smells amazing. In your water will be little herbs and flowers floating. I know i am not big on theses types of bath bombs but this one didn't have a ton in it so it didn't bother me.  I really enjoyed the bath bombs. The candles are super cute if you want to have a candle light bath.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: