Wednesday, August 10, 2016

LG V10 Screen Protector,AordKing [2 Pack] LG V10 Tempered Glass Screen Protector,0.3mm 10H Hardness Featuring Anti-Scratch,Lifetime Warranty

My husband and I have the lg v10 cell phones. I got him the glass screen protectors. Within of having it on his phone for a month he broke it. He had his phone on the dash board of his work truck and forgot and it slid down and hit something and cracked and broke. So i have been looking for new ones. The stores want way to much for them.



I found this two pack which was a lot more reasonable priced.  It didn't take long to get and as soon as it did i opened it up and took one out right away and put it on his phone. I like how i have a spare here if something were to happen to it again. I am going to buy one more set to have can never have enough. With the field he works in i want to make sure his phone glass is protected at all times.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: