Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Next Generation Folding Wagon Field Work Garden Utility Cart with Polyester Basket, Spring Bounce Feature, Auto Safety Locks, Handle Steering - Sapphi

I am a professional photographer and there are so many times it's just me carrying all my props to shoots. I tend to have to make several trips to my car. It wares me out and then living in Florida i get super hot.



I have been looking to get a wagon for a couple of years but i couldn't find one that would fold up. Finally i hopped on amazon i searched for several weeks till i found this one.  This didn't take long to get to me. Once i got it I had to have my husband help me take it out of the box as this does have some weight to it.  I took it outside and noticed one thing i was a little bummed with. The wheels don't have a lock so when it's folded up it does not stay. I would say that would be the only down fall. This is super easy to open  Make sure the red lock on the side is lifted up. Once that is released you can then push the bed of the wagon down and it will open. Now I have to admit closing it was a little more challenging. Took me a little bit to figure it out. There is a little black string on side you need to pull then it will help close it. Then put the red hatch back down.  The metal on this is blue and i will say living in florida it does get very hot.  The handle is able to adjust with a simple release of the lock. To pull it out to make it come apart from the wagon just pull it. Then to put it back is just a simple push till it clicks.  This will be a life saver and so happy i have it.


I did get this for a discounted rate  in exchange for a unbiased review.