Monday, August 1, 2016

Sandalup Women's T-Strap Slingback Thong Flat Sandals White Size 06

I love shoes i mean what girl doesn't I live in florida so i am always in sandals.



I saw theses and loved them. Theses do come in three colors white,black, navy blue. I got them in white but i do want to get the other colors to. Theses shoes are a bit narrow but i have small feet so it's not bad for me. I have always loved the t-strap sandals but the hard plastic has always been hard for me. My feet sweat and i was worried i was going to slip and slide in theses shoes. Theses are made a lot better. Not only are they comfy but they have a different texture where your foot sits. Theses are easy to get on and off with a simple release of a buckle.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: