Monday, August 15, 2016

ZHONYEE Stainless Steel Business Name Card Case

I am a professional photographer and i have been looking for a way to keep my business cards from bending in my bag. I have one card holder but it doesn't seem to hold alot. So my extras were getting bent.


I found this one on amazon it's very pocket book friendly.  It is made out of stainless steel and how this one works is you just slide your cards in. Then the hole on the front makes it easy to slide the cards out so you can keep them safe and hand them out as you need.  This holds 20 cards not a lot but it works for me.  This card holder is very light and looks very professional.  This fits great in my bag or even in my pocket without taking up much room.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: