Friday, August 19, 2016

Gellwhu Large Genuine Fox Fur Pom Pom Keychain Bag Charm Gold Ring Fluffy Fur Ball (5.9"=15cm, Green)

Theses fur poofs are a new hot trend with the kids. My little sister has a white one and wanted a green one. I have been checking stores locally and haven't had any luck. I turned to amazon.



This comes packaged in a resealable bag.  The fur on this poof ball is faux fox fur and it is dyed to the color you want. It is super soft and actually really full. I was expecting this dinky little fur ball. I am very impressed with this.  It has a leather strip and on top is a gold key ring. You can attach this to just about anything your little heart desires. She plans to swap this out and put this on her keys.   She has gotten so many people who love this. She has been asking me where people can get it.


You can get this pom pom on amazon.


I did get this pom pom for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: