Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Anca Demi Women Casual Hollowed Back Sleeveless Colorful Stripe Tank Maxi Dress Black Xlarge

I love maxi dresses and with me living in florida they are my go to dresses. I have such a hard time finding them to fit.


I am short so i either step on it or it doesn't fit right. When ordering this online this does come in several different colors. I got mine in the black. When looking at this online I didn't look at the back of the dress. Once i got the dress i opened the packaged and tried it on. It has a x on the back. This is a lot more nicer than the other maxi dress i got before.  You can wear this dress with a strapless bra.  The material on this dress is stretchy but breathable. I could wear this all the time. I was super happy with this dress once i put it on i did not step on it. This is the first time i owned a maxi dress that i didn't step on.  I ordered the dress in a x-large and it fit me perfectly.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: