Tuesday, December 29, 2015

ACOCO Perfect Nail Polisher, Micro Nail Pedicure Kit with 3 Smooth and Shine Rollers Included

I have  long natural nails but after doing dishes and the fish tank and other things in the water. I always get chips and lines. Finally found a way to get rid of them.


This comes with 3 rollers and the buffer. This would make a great gift for anyone who loves to do nails. In order to use this you will need to install batteries which do not come with it. Then pick the roller you want to use.

The gray roller is use to file and shape your nails as it's a bit more stronger.
The green roller is make your nails smooth so it's easier to polish them.
The pink roller i used to get rid of the lines and cracks in my nails.


Theses are great quality and i want to get another one to give to my mom who does nails for a living. I think this is a great little tool to own.  It's light weight and fits perfectly into any bag so traveling with it is a breeze.  Below i will show you a picture of my nails after using it. Sorry forgot to take a before.

I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: