Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Home-it Fabric Shaver Clothes Shaver Lint Remover Electric Cord and Cordless

I have been wanting a fabric shaver for a couple of years now. But my husband would always say to me i don't need it. Finally gave it and got one.  It removes lint and little balls of fabric that builds up after wearing things a lot.


It has a nice handle to hold on to unlike some i have seen. Also love how this has a bigger tank and the blade seems to cover a lot more than the one i used in the past from a friend.  I would suggest to be careful with certain fabrics when using this.  I love this one because it is very light weight i was expecting it to be some what heavy but it's not.  I really like this one because it plugs into the wall and doesn't require batteries. Sometimes batteries can be a pain to buy all the time.  It works very well and i am super happy with it.  The tank is very easy to open and close and to dump.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: