Friday, December 11, 2015

FOXNOV LED String Lights, Christmas Lights 12 M/40 Ft, 120 Leds, Warm White Décor Rope Lights for Christmas, Holiday Decoration, Indoor, Outdoor, Wedding, Party

Theses lights are nice they are easy to use. Simply just attach the pieces together then plug it into the all and boom you have light. The copper wire is a nice touch because you don't see it that much when it's on something. The lights on this are nice and bright and white.  One thing i did notice about theses lights were they tangle really easy and are a pain to untangle.



There is 40 feet of lights and you can use theses just about anywhere. You can use them inside or outside which i thought was nice. I thought about putting them outside around my beam on my house but then i thought nah ill keep them inside.  When plugged in i did notice after a couple of minutes they did feel warm to the touch.  I really like how you have enough wire to play with. There is 120 led white lights on it.  With it being on the copper wire you can bend it and shape it very well.  It does say that the wire and adapter are waterproof. However i have not tested that nor do i plan to.  I will tell you that theses lights work very well we turned all the lights off and had theses on and it had enough light to see what we were doing. I think theses would be super romantic for the bathroom.  Theses lights do feel warm to the touch to me at least. I did leave them on all night with no issues. I really enjoyed theses lights. If you would like to get theses to use as a christmas decoration i suggest heading over to amazon. I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: