Wednesday, December 2, 2015

[New Arrival] EmaxDesign 12+1 Piece Makeup Brush Set,12 Pcs Professional Bamboo Handle Foundation Blending Blush Eye Face Liquid Powder Cream Cosmetic

I love makeup and love having several different brushes. You can never have to many. When i saw theses on amazon i thought wow bamboo handles theses are neat. I was going to use them as a gift for my sister but i changed my mind and thought i need new ones for my vanity.


Theses brushes come in a velvet orange drawstring bag. Inside they are wrapped in plastic. It also comes with a beauty blender. I think that was a nice touch of the company. I took theses brushes out of the plastic and grabbed my baby shampoo and started to wash them. I always like to clean brushes before they touch my face. To get rid of anything that may be on them. I then let them air dry on a towel.  There are 12 different brushes which i will list below

1 eye shadow brush
2. foundation brush
3. powder brush
4. eye lash brush
5. Big eye shadow brush
6. high light brush
7.eye smudge brush
8. concealer brush
9.  small eye shadow brush
10. blush brush
11. multi-function blush brush
12.mini kabuiki brush

Theses brushes remind me of high quality. They have super soft bristles and are made really well. feel like high quality but not going to break the pocket book.  I will say theses brushes and bag do have a mild odor but once i washed my brushes and let them air dry the smell was gone i did not keep the bag as i have no need for it. I do love theses brushes and think they are great starters for beginners or heck even pros. I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: