Monday, December 21, 2015

Blueberry Pet Classic Solid 3/4" Wide * 18.5" Neck * 19.5-21.5" Chest Rosy Pink Padded Dog Harness Vest, Ultra-soft No Pull

I wanted this type of harness for our dog.  she is a bit hyper. It does come in several different colors such as pink, green, orange and red. I did get it in pink and also comes in two different sizes such as 18.5" neck and 18.5 neck . I did get the medium but i should have gotten the large.



Since this doesn't fit the dog i got it for and is way to big for the small dog. I am going to tell you what i think about the product. First off it's made really well.   The Inside lining is fleece and is super soft. With us living in florida i would think that would be a little warm on my dog's chest. But would make a great one for up north.  The stitching on this is really nice.  I am a little bummed this doesn't fit my dog but i am giving it to my sister who has a dog this would fit.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: