Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Mondaynoon Swarovski Element Crystal Jewelry Womens Half Leather Stainless Steel Bracelet, Elegant Lady Cuff Bangle with Rope

This bracelet is very different from others i have seen. I like how it's got a leather band and steel. It's very easy to put on by yourself. I don't know about you guys but i have had some where i struggle and just cant get them on by myself.



This bracelet comes in a black satin pouch that you can store it in while you are not wearing it. I think this is a nice touch of the company. This one does come in different colors such as blue with gold,  pink and gold, sea blue and gold, white and sea blue,  white and blue, white and pink, white and yellow, yellow. I got the white and blue. It is down right beautiful in person. Photos just don't show justice.   The metal part is made out of steel to help prevent allergies as so people such as myself are allergic to some metals. I am very happy with this bracelet and you can get it on amazon. I did get this for free  in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: