Friday, December 11, 2015

Elucto Electric Bug Zapper Fly Swatter Zap Mosquito Zapper Best for Indoor and Outdoor Pest Control

Do you hate having bbq's and then all of a sudden there is a ton of flies? or heck how about a family gathering period where there is food. Theses pesky buggers annoy me and finally had enough. I got amazon and snagged this bad boy right up.



What i love about this one is it takes two AA batteries they are not included.  It is light weight and super simple to use.  The other one we have we have to hunt the fly's down just to kill them. While holding on button and pressing another it's a pain. This one just one press and your done. I usually just sit there with this near me and when i see one then i pick it up and hold it and they run right into it. No swinging my arms back and forward.  This is not for kids as it will hurt them so please make sure not to let them touch it.  This will work on other flying bugs too with me living in Florida this thing is a must have.  This is only active when you press the button. I really do enjoy this and think everyone who loves to be outside but hates getting eating and bugged by bugs should own one. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: