Monday, December 14, 2015

Pure! Spa in a Basket -Natural- Best Gift Set for Women (Strawberry)

I love bath products or stuff i can use and enjoy. This spa in a basket would make a great gift for any girl.  This comes with a body lotion, shower gel, bubble bath and a puma stone. You can use the basket to store it in or for something else. I did take my products out of the basket and used the basket for my makeup brushes.


The puma stone is nice and firm and works great. I then used the strawberry bubble bath. To get the spout to open i will admit was a bit a pain. Finally got it opened and i pumped two pumps into my bath water.  This product makes a wonder bubble bath. Foams really well makes lots of bubbles i mean lots. However in the bottle it smells like strawberries once it's in the water not so much.  That was a total bummer for me. But needless to say i still use the product and will till it's gone. I did enjoy it.  The body lotion is nice and creamy and soaks right into your skin and does smell just like strawberries. The shower gel is in a super cute container i mean so cute. I will keep it and use it for something.  It does smell like strawberries while using it. It lathers really well. I enjoyed theses products and like i mentioned they would make great gifts. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.









No comments: