Thursday, December 31, 2015

Ultimate Defining Body Gel Applicator Lipogel , anti cellulite cream - 150 Ml it works for cellulite, and strech marks reduction

I have tried several different cellulite creams and this is by far my favorite one to go to. I used this cream on my thighs and butt. Since i was diagnose with pcos i have put on a lot of weight and sadly the weight came on to quick.



The cream doesn't have any funky odors like others. I used a small amount and it goes into the skin very well. The cream is white in color.  I really like the bottle it looks very nice on my dresser. This is one of the better creams i have used like i mentioned. I have been using this product for a week now and i have seen a small difference. Can you image if you keep using it for months. I would suggest this to anyone i know.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: