Tuesday, December 1, 2015

VIIcode Oxygen Eye Mask Professional

Do you have fine lines or wrinkles you just hate? How about dark circles? If you answered yes to those keep reading.  Inside the box is two eye pads wrapped in a package.  To use theses is super simple just apply a small amount of the eye to underneath your eyes. i rubbed it in then applied the pads over top of it.   Then i went to bed.



I woke up and went to the mirror and took them off and wow there was no puffiness nor was the dark circles as bad as they were.  To top it off my skin looked so healthy and shinny. It was also super soft.  I would recommend theses to any girl i know.  They really do help out. I am going to get a box for my mom who suffers from dark circles and wrinkles. I think she would really love it.  It does say to wear theses for 8 hours that is why i wore them to bed so i knew i would get the full 8 hours.  If you don't want to sleep in them you could put them on before bed like while you read or watch tv. Just try to get at least 5-6 hours with them on. I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: