Monday, December 14, 2015

Pacifier Clips for Baby by Pure Bliss | Set of 3 | Universal Design Fits All Pacifier Styles for girls and boys

Theses pacifier clips are so cute first off i love how on amazon you get 3 for the price of one. They are also very reasonable.  They have some super cute patterns that would work for boy or girl. First one is a polka dot one  second is owls i mean this one is my favorite and last but not least is the gray and white chevron print.



Theses wont rust like the metal ones i have seen. Also has no sharp edges you have to worry about.  Theses fit any pacifier out there. Which is nice.  My biggest pet peeve is when i see a kid drop their pacifier and the mom just hands it back. Yuck gross would you put something off the floor in your own mouth.  I wouldn't think so. Theses are nice because you simply clip the one end to your child's shirt, diaper or whatever and then the other end holds the pacifier.  These clips are way better in my opinion than the metal ones.  They have little plastic teeth that grab and hold to your child's clothing.  They are super easy to clean you can throw them in a lingerie bag and then let them air dry. I love theses and they come in handy. I think every mom should own theses. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: