Monday, December 28, 2015

iXCC ® Master Series Full Protection Lifeproof Case Shock Proof Drop Protection Rugged Heavy Duty Anti Shock Case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s [Pink]

My best friend has a iphone 5s and has been asking me for a new case. So for christmas that is what i got her.  This took no time at all to get to me. And to be honest this is made just as well as the otter box. minus half the cost.


Theses cases are great for protecting your phone from dust, dirt scratches and much more.  It comes in two colors black and pink. Of course i got her the pink one.  This case is a soft but hard rubber.  Super easy to put on your phone and take off. I was truly impressed with the quality.  What she loves about it is well for one she can stop worrying about her phone breaking if she drops it. Then how the case feels.

I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: