Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Bigtime Magnetic Dry Erase Whiteboard - Clip Board Loose Leaf Paper Memo Design for Fridge - 30 Mil Thick - 12" High (Clip Board - Lined Sheet Design)

I was so tickled to find this. I love being able to write what i need on the fridge so when i make the grocery list i am not forgetting things.  This is so much bigger than what i was using and has lines.


So i made room on my fridge it is a magnet that looks like a piece of paper. It sticks very well and i use a dry eraser marker on it. I simply write what i need and when i get it i wipe it off. To wipe it off i just take a tissue or old rag and wet a bit then wipe. Boom it's gone.  This one does come with lines or without i got the one with lines. It looks like a clip board. I love it.  It measures at 12' x 8". It is worth the money. Heck even if you have a little one who likes to write on the fridge put this up and let them draw.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: