Friday, December 11, 2015

Acrylic Paint Set - Premium Quality For Artists, Adults, Kids, Beginners Who Love Acrylic Painting. For Use on Canvas, Paper, Fabric, Wood & Nail Art. 12 X 12ml Acrylic Paint Non Toxic Supreme Texture

My little sister loves to draw and paint. She is really good too.  So since her birthday was last month i decided to give her an art basket.  So once i got this paint i then stuck it in the basket and took it on over to her. She was so happy with all the stuff but she says to me omg where did you get the paint. I said i got it on amazon.



Okay enough about me rambling let's jump into this review. It comes in a really nice box. The paint was wrapped in plastic which held all the paint in place while shipping.  Theses little tubes are great so simple to get them open just flip the cap and it will open it.  There is several colors in this set.  I was more than impressed.  She loves mixing to make more colors which  i also thought was fun. Theses are really high quality paints and you wont be disappointed.  Theses will make a great gift for anyone who loves to paint. I will be buying more. I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: