Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Goodia Folding Pocket Diamond Knife Sharpener Stone for outdoor camping

I got this for my husband for his stocking. He loves little gadgets like this.  You can use this for camping or heck even around the house. But why he wanted one is he is a mechanic and some of his tools need to be sharpened so he wanted to have one on hand.




This compact knife is more affordable than others i have seen. It's very easy to use no need for a manual.  There are two sides one side is 360 grit a course sharpening then there is 600 grit for fine honing. I really like how theses have folding covers to protect the knife. Also makes traveling with it a lot easier. I was also very shocked on how light weight this is.  I did have him use this on my kitchen scissors and i was blown away they now cut plastic like brand new ones.  I am going to order another to keep in the kitchen for when i need it.

I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: