Monday, December 21, 2015

BYB Powerful 1000 Lumens C8 CREE T6 LED Handheld Flashlight, Rechargeable 18650 Battery and AC Charger Included, 5 Modes, Polished Reflector, Water Resistant

My husband is an ac technician so he takes all my flash lights every time i turn around we have none in the house. So i made a deal with him if he gives me mine back he can have this one since it comes with a rechargeable battery. This flash light is on amazon and is so worth the money.



Once i got it i took it out the battery was all ready inside the flash light and had a little charge to it. I press the rubber button on the bottom and it clicked on. Whoa this light is so bright and he loves it. If you click it twice it will turn into a strobe light. I love how it's not heavy feeling like most flash lights. Also that it has a rechargeable battery that comes with the part that you charge the battery.  This flash light is water resistant. It is made very well i am very impressed with it. I am going to order another one he can never have to many.

I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Flashlights has different kinds and types but all of them has one purpose and that to give light.
Lumen Handheld Flashlight