Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Polaroid Cube+ 1440p Mini Lifestyle Action Camera with Wi-Fi & Image Stabilization (Red)

I have been wanting one of theses for a while now. Just never seem to spend the money on myself.   This polaroid cube comes in 3 different colors which are red, blue and black. I got the red one.


Inside the box it comes with

1 micro usb charging cable
 a adjustable lanyard
a protective rubber case
a clip
a micro sd card (8gb)


The cube has a wide angle to me it looks more like a fish eye.  On the top of this camera is a wifi button. So when you are home you can hook it up to your router.  The bottom of this camera is a magnet so you can stick it to anything that is metal.  On the back under the cover that is where the usb cord will go to charge. You can charge this via computer or through a usb ac adapter.  The micro sd card slot inside this cube can hold up to 128gb.  What i love about this cube is you can record full hd videos or you can bump down to 720p.  Now as for photos it is 8mp.  The photos and video on this are clear and not fuzzy like some of the lower model cubes i have tried.  This is a great camera for vloggers who are still not ready to film out in public. It's tiny enough not many people notice it.   I have to say i was very pleased with how well this camera worked in low light areas. You could still make everything out.  I also love how you can view it via your smart phone. Long as you download the app. I love this little cube makes recording fun and easy.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: