Monday, December 28, 2015

Seneo 3rd 100 ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffusers

I love diffuser's. They are a new hit trend. I loving having them through out my house. This one is going in my bathroom.  What i love about this is it comes with it's own cup to put water into it.


How to use this simply plug it in then use distilled or your favorite bottle water. I do this to keep from having hard water stains. Along with build up. I add the amount of water i want normally i fill it up. Then i put two- three drops of my favorite essential oil in. You don't need a lot of the oil a little will fill the whole house.  Then you can have this control the lights and mist. One press of the light button will give you a show of colors switching back and forward through them. Or you can press again to pick one color and adjust the brightness of it. The mist button you can control how much you want to go into the air. This little diffuser works amazingly. Another great thing to know is this has a built in auto shut off so when you run out of water it shuts off. No more worrying if your going to burn out your diffuser or have issues.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.









No comments: