Monday, December 21, 2015

Codream® Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter Wheel New Handle Never Break Fell Apart

We love making pizza at the house fresh or frozen. We have been struggling to find a good pizza slicer for a while now. The one we have never cuts. After getting this one i through the old one away.


It comes packaged very well and it is made out of stainless steel so it wont rust. Also the handle is nice to hold onto.  Looking at the pizza wheel it looks very sharp so we made pizza that night. one run through and it cut it i didn't have to go several times back and forward.  This was a huge plus for me.  This is a great gift to give to anyone who loves pizza. The handle fits perfectly in my small hands. Now with my husband having some what bigger hands that me he did say he wished the handle was a bit longer but other than that he loves it.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: