Friday, December 11, 2015

Door Stopper - 4 Pack - Heavy Duty Wedge - Keeps Doors Open - Home or Office

I haven't seen door stoppers like this since i was a kid in elementary school.  When i was asked to review theses i jumped right on it because i like to leave our front door open when it's cooler outside. This will help me do that.  If you want to get theses they are on amazon and worth the money because you get a pack of 4.



Theses door stoppers are measures at 4 3/4' x 1 1/2' x 1'. They will fit in any door which is nice. They are made out of rubber and to be honest have a little bit of weight to them.  You could use theses for windows that wont stay open since there is 4 i use one for the door and one for the pesky front window that wont stay open. I am not sure why it wont but it's a pain.  Theses are really worth the money. I gave one to my husband to use at his office because he has a heavy door that people just always slam and he hates it. I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: