Monday, December 21, 2015

Blueberry Pet 12-Inch Back Length Chic Dog Sweater with Vintage Octagons and Squares, Winter Apparel for Dogs

I love letting my dogs wear sweaters. This one was just so cute i had to get it. It does come in 5 different sizes such as 10', 12', 14', 16', 20'.  I got this in a 12" and it fits my dog perfectly. I will say once i opened the bag it did have a funky odor that i took this sweater and put it in the washing machine.


Once i was done washing and drying of course. I put it on my dog she was so cute running around loving it.  It is blue and orange and what better colors to have. We are huge Florida gator fans so this is her florida gators sweater.  It stretches very well I did order a size up from what my dog normally wears as i have been finding that some sweaters don't cover her entire body. It is super soft and no she no longer shivers from being cold.



I did get this free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: