Wednesday, December 2, 2015

EmaxDesign 2 Piece Makeup Blender Sponge Set

I love makeup i mean what girl doesn't. I use a lot of theses beauty blender type sponges. I use them so much after a while i just have to replace them. So i was offered theses to review so i figured why not.



I like how you get your money worth. Theses on amazon come in a package of two.  They come in the colors of pink and black.  First thing i do with anything that is going to touch my face is wash them. I pull down baby shampoo which i use to clean all my makeup brushes and sponges. So what i did is add a little soap to the sponge and rubbed it in under warm water then i kept rinsing it till the water ran clear. Once the water was clear i stuck theses on a towel to dry.  Theses sponges work great for concealer, foundation and much more.  What i love about theses is it keeps the oils from your fingers off your face to help fight breakouts.  When using this sponge it will help blend your makeup so it wont look caked on. I would suggest theses to any girl who loves to do their makeup. I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: