Thursday, December 24, 2015

Zero Grid Travel Space Saver Bags 2 in 1 Roll Up Compression Storage and Packing Organizers (10 Pack)

I have to be honest i have never heard of this company until now. I have tried a couple different space saver bags. Theses are by far the best ones no need to use a vacuum.


So easy to use anyone can. Also great for traveling or using in your home. Simply pick the right size bag you need stuff it with whatever you want. Jackets, pants, shirts ect.  Then you will press and roll and seal. So easy and takes very little time to do.  What i love about theses is when you take your clothing out they are not wrinkled like i thought they would be.  Theses worked great in my hall closet for all those bulky sheets. I used the bags to put them in and it keeps them smelling fresh and clean. I hate after a while of them sitting in the closet they get a funky odor. Doesn't matter what i do they get it. Not anymore. I am super happy with theses bags. I would suggest theses to anyone who wants to save space at home or while traveling.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: