Monday, December 21, 2015

Blueberry Pet 10-Inch Back Length Shepra Fleece Lined Baseball Winter Jacket Style Pullover Dog Sweater Clothes in Oatmeal Heather, Winter Clothes

I love putting my dogs in sweaters. My poor chihuahua's are always shivering. We live in Florida and inside they sit and shiver. So every once in a while we will stick sweaters on them.


When i got this sweater it did have a funky odor to it so i washed it in the washing machine and then tumbled it dry. Once the odor was gone i then stuck it on my dog. She loves it.  This sweater does come in 5 different sizes 10', 12', 14', 16', 20'. I got this one in 10' and it fits her perfectly. Normally i go up a size as she is a bit longer and i always have a hard time finding sweaters to fit her.  This one has a super soft inside and is also looks to be very warm.  It is made very well. I would suggest this to anyone who has a dog who loves sweaters.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: