Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Ideas In Life 12 Volt Wet/Dry Auto Canister Vacuum Perfect for Car, Auto, Truck, Van, or Vehicle. Powered from 12 Volt Cigarette Lighter Socket

I love keeping my car clean and smelling good. With us living in florida it tends to get dirty fast. I am always taking it to the car wash to use the vacuum. Well now i no longer have to this lovely vacuum on amazon has saved my life.




This vacuum comes in two colors which are blue and red. I got the blue one.  Once i got this vacuum i was surprised with how tiny it was.  I keep it in the trunk of my car as you never know when you will need it. It comes with several attachments. But the most best thing about this vacuum is it runs off 12v which you can use your cigarette lighter outlet.  The suction on this isn't bad for it's size.  This is a great vacuum to have anyone can use it.  With us living in florida like i mentioned above we go to the beach a lot and sand well you know how hard it is to get that out of the mats. This vacuum grabs it all. I am so happy to own one.  The hose on this is 3 feet long and was able to do the front and back with no issues. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: